Baked Pesto Salmon
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 752
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 84g
Saturated Fat 12g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 12g
Monounsaturated Fat 46g
Total Carbohydrates 2g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 16 ounces (half side) of salmon
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- ¼ cup pesto sauce 1 lemon cut into thin slices
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the salmon skin side down on a lined baking sheet sprayed with non-stick coating.
- Season the salmon with salt, pepper, and lemon zest. Using a silicon brush or the back of a spoon spread an even layer of pesto sauce over the salmon. Top the salmon with slices of fresh lemon.
- Bake the salmon for 18-20 minutes until the salmon is cooked through.
- An easy delicious baked salmon recipe using half a salmon. Seasoned with pesto sauce, lemons, and salt and pepper, this salmon is perfect for brunch or dinner.