Grilled Red Snapper
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 283
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 32g
Saturated Fat 5g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 9g
Monounsaturated Fat 13g
Total Carbohydrates 153g
Dietary Fiber 46g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Nonstick vegetable spray
- 1 1/2 pounds snapper fillets
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil 1/a teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon basil
- 1/8 teaspoon thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon savory
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat broiler. Spray rack and broiler pan with nonstick vegetable spray, set aside.
- In a small bowl mix oil with paprika.
- Place snapper fillets on broiler rack; using half of the oil/paprika mixture, brush evenly over 4 fillets.
- In a small bowl, mix basil, thyme, oregano, savory and black pepper
- Sprinkle ¼ teaspoon of herb blend evenly over 4 snapper fillets.
- Broil about 4 inches from the heat for 4 to 6 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillets. Remove from oven.
- Turn fish carefully, brush with remaining oil/paprika mixture and sprinkle with remaining herb blend.
- Broil until fish flakes very easily with fork, 2-4 minutes.
- This recipe assumes it is being grilled in oven.