Lemon-Garlic Marinated Lamb Chops
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1257
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 140g
Saturated Fat 60g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 7g
Monounsaturated Fat 60g
Total Carbohydrates 17g
Dietary Fiber 6g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 Tb. olive oil
- 2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- Y2 tsp. finely grated lemon zest
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh oregano or
- 2 tsps. dried
- 6 cloves garlic, minced (about
- 2 Tbs.)
- Y2 tsp. salt
- V4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Eight 4-ounce lamb loin chops, trimmed of all visible fat
- In a small bowl, stir together the oil, lemon juice and zest, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Put the lamb chops in a sealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over them.
- Move the chops around in the bag so the marinade coats them well.
- Seal the bag and marinate for 20 minutes to 1 hour at room temperature.
- Remove the chops from the marinade and discard the marinade.
- Grill or broil the chops for 4-5 minutes per side for medium rare or to your desired degree of doneness.