Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 128
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 15g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 10g
Total Carbohydrates 29g
Dietary Fiber 6g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 16 ounces cocktail tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- In a medium bowl, toss together all ingredients and marinate for 2 hours.
- An antipasti platter doesn't have to be a selection of cheese and fatty cured meats. You can make a delicious and beautiful one from the many colors of the vegetable garden.
- Marinating the vegetables brings out a whole host of bright flavors. Serve them with rustic bread for sopping up the flavorful marinade. You can also include a hunk of Parmesan cheese on your platter; a small piece goes a long way
- Other nice -- and healthy -- additions to an antipasti platter are anchovies and olives. Like Parmesan, they add a pungent, salty element that contrasts nicely with the vegetables.
- The vegetables can be marinated at room temperature or in the refrigerator. If in the refrigerator, allow them to come to room temperature before serving.