Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 239
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 27g
Saturated Fat 5g
Trans Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 7g
Monounsaturated Fat 13g
Total Carbohydrates 328g
Dietary Fiber 23g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 4 large potatoes (Yukon Gold is recommended)
- 1 onion
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- ½ cup of flour
- 1 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- A buttload of canola oil
- Wash potatoes well; do not peel. Cut small enough to fit into food processor.
- Insert shredding blade and shred potatoes and onion.
- Mix all ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Pour into towel and squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- Hand form into patties. Discard leftover liquid.
- Heat one inch of oil (I use a wok) and fry latkes until golden brown, turning once. Drain on paper towel.