Grilled Barbecue Chicken
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 508
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 56g
Saturated Fat 15g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 12g
Monounsaturated Fat 22g
Total Carbohydrates 67g
Dietary Fiber 5g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce, plus more for serving
- 2 (8-ounce) large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Prepare a grill for medium-high cooking or heat a grill pan over high heat. In a small bowl, combine paprika, garlic, salt and cayenne.
- Place chicken breasts on a cutting board and split each horizontally with a sharp knife, forming 2 thinner cutlets. Sprinkle cutlets and thighs all over with the spice mixture. Place thighs on the grill; cook for 2 minutes, and then place breast cutlets on the grill. Cook chicken, turning and flipping pieces several times, until just about cooked through, about 8 minutes longer on the grill or 10 minutes longer on a grill pan. Baste with barbecue sauce and cook on each side about 1 minute longer. Serve with more barbecue sauce on the side.